- Artikel-Nr.: DMR-8050E-0602-EU
- Attribute: USB or RS-232 communication cables sold separately
DataMan 8050E reads 1-D and 2-D barcodes with incredible speed and at an economical price point. The 8050E series is constructed to handle the harshest environments. The 8050E series supports the serial slide-in, ethernet slide-in and bluetooth slide-in paired to a bluetooth base station.
Both the 8050, 8050E, and the 8050X feature 1DMax+ with Hotbars for high speed 1-D barcode reading. The DataMan 8050 has 2-D algorithms optimized for reading label-based codes. Supported 2-D symbologies include: DataMatrix, QR, MaxiCode and Aztec codes. Typical practical depth of field is ~0-12” (depending on code size).
Standard Hardware Features:
752 x 480 global shutter sensor
Fixed focus lens
Centralized green LED aimer
Integrated LED light bar with near/far illumination optics
LED and Beeper operator feedback
- DataMan 8050 Handheld ID Reader
- Bluetooth Intelligent Base Station 2 with USB, RS-232, and Ethernet Output
- Ethernet Industrial Protocols : Ethernet/IP, PROFINET, MCProtocol, ModBusTCP