- Artikel-Nr.: DMR-8600-0602
- Attribute: USB, RS-232 or Ethernet communication cables and 24Vbase station power supply sold separately
The DataMan 8600 is the most capable direct part mark (DPM) industrial barcode reader and is now faster and easier to use with a larger depth of field than the previous DataMan 8500. The DataMan 8600 features Cognex’s best-in-class 2DMax+ algorithms, 1DMax+ with HOTBARS and patented UltraLight technology.
The DataMan 8600 features an improved UltraLight which allows the reader to use a wide range of lighting types to illuminate codes on the most challenging surfaces. The improved UltraLight creates bright field, dark field and diffuse lighting conditions and is combined with a liquid lens and a high speed global shutter sensor to make the most advanced handheld image formation system.
The DataMan 8600 also features a modular communication design and is available with field-exchangeable corded and wireless communication modules. Corded options include Ethernet with Industrial Protocols, RS-232 and USB. Wireless models support Bluetooth paired with the new Intelligent Base Station. Any reader is field upgradeable and can use any of the communication modules available.
Key Technical Specifications
- 1DMax+ with HOTBARS
- Improved UltraLight
- 1280x1024 global shutter sensor
- Laser Aimer
- Manual trigger and presentation mode
- Programmable Auxiliary Button
- Modular communication design
- DataMan 8600 Handheld ID Reader
- Bluetooth Communication Module
- 3100mAh handheld battery
- Bluetooth Intelligent Base Station 2 with USB, RS-232 and Ethernet output
- Ethernet Industrial Protocols : Ethernet/IP, PROFINET, MCProtocol, ModBusTCP