- Artikel-Nr.: DMR-8050X-0300
DataMan 8050 series handheld ID readers bring Cognex’s patented algorithms to a new, lightweight industrial handheld platform. DataMan 8050 reads 1-D and 2-D barcodes with incredible speed and at an economical price point. The 8050 series has a modular design with field interchangeable communication modules and is constructed to handle the harshest environments. Other industrial features include lanyard hook for easy retractor mounting, bright centralized green LED aimer for clear targeting, loud beeper and indicator lights provide operator feedback. The 8050 series supports the serial slide-in which supports USB-CDC, USB-HID and RS-232 corded communication with the appropriated cables.
Both the 8050 and the 8050X feature 1DMax+ with Hotbars for high speed 1-D barcode reading. The DataMan 8050 has 2-D algorithms optimized for reading label-based codes. The DataMan 8050X has 2-D algorithms optimized for reading DPM codes down to 5mil. Supported 2-D symbologies include: DataMatrix, QR, MaxiCode and Aztec codes. Typical practical depth of field is ~0-12” (depending on code size).
Standard Hardware Features:
752 x 480 global shutter sensor
Fixed focus lens
Centralized green LED aimer
Integrated LED light bar with near/far illumination optics
LED and Beeper operator feedback
DataMan 8050 series readers provide the ability to change communication modules in the field.
- Readers are ordered in kits that include the reader and one communication module
- Communication cables are sold separately
- USB readers are USB BUS powered and do not require external power supply
- RS-232 readers typically require external power supply (DM100-PWR-00)
- Bluetooth and WiFi readers will require a battery
Standard Software Features
- Setup Tool supports printing of custom setup sheets
- 8050 series supports Java scripting, PERL scripting and a variety of advanced data formatting options
- WinXP and Windows 7